Many residents may have concerns about neighbors who violate City code. Issues such as vacant property with high grass, inoperable vehicles parked on lawns, piles of trash, and other recent violations have been reported in our community.

What to Do

If you notice a code violation, you should call and report it to the City’s 311 Call Center by dialing “311”. The 311 Customer Service Center is open and representatives will be available to accept your call Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.

Not sure if a violation is breaking the rules? Click here to research existing City Code.